Monday, October 13, 2014

Even After Microsoft CEO's Gaffe, Many Tech Execs Won't Want "Equal" Pay

 
 
 
 
 
Must-Reads for Angela
 
See more
 
 
 
 
 
Highlight of the day
 
 
 
Even After Microsoft CEO's Gaffe, Many Tech Execs Won't Want "Equal" Pay
 
Jon Fortt on LinkedIn
 
 
 
 
 
 
Recommended for you
 
 
 
Thanks for not buying popcorn from my son
 
Trey Tompkins
 
If you declined my son's offer to buy popcorn from his Cub Scout Pack yesterday, I owe you one. I'm serious.I spent yesterday...
 
When to Turn Your Back on Your Career
 
Nicola Roark
 
The best decision I ever made was when I was 32. I decided to abandon a job I enjoyed at a point when I was finally getting...
 
Why You Should Always Say "Hello" In The Elevator
 
Liz Linzer
 
I recently traveled to Europe to visit a few of our offices abroad and launch a new, exciting youth employment initiative for...
 
I've Interviewed 100s of Candidates and the Ones I Hire Always Do This
 
Minal Mehta
 
In the interview format that we use today, you have less than an hour to convince every interviewer that you are the best...
 
A great first week at PayPal
 
Dan Schulman
 
Just arrived home after one of the most eventful and exciting weeks of my career. After being announced as the new president and...
 
9 Reasons People Love to Work With You
 
Jeff Haden
 
Some people are a pain to be around. Most are okay. But occasionally we find someone we love to work with. Here are nine...
 
Jerry Seinfeld's advice for public speakers
 
Mari Pat Varga
 
I have become a fan of Jerry Seinfeld's popular new vehicle, Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee. The show features Seinfeld...
 
 
 
 
 
You are receiving LinkedIn Pulse emails. Unsubscribe.
This email was intended for Angela Patton (the rib master at SWIFT). Learn why we included this.
If you need assistance or have questions, please contact LinkedIn Customer Service.
 
© 2014, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
 
 

No comments: