Monday, October 20, 2014

Companies Are Secretly Rating You, And There's Nothing You Can Do

 
 
 
 
 
Must-Reads for Angela
 
See more
 
 
 
 
 
Highlight of the day
 
 
 
Companies Are Secretly Rating You, And There's Nothing You Can Do
 
Bill Tancer on LinkedIn
 
 
 
 
 
 
Recommended for you
 
 
 
Why I Won't Accept Your Linkedin Invitation
 
Michael O'Donnell
 
I get about five or six requests to connect with people on Linkedin every day. I consider each and every request in the spirit I...
 
Thanks for not buying popcorn from my son
 
Trey Tompkins
 
If you declined my son's offer to buy popcorn from his Cub Scout Pack yesterday, I owe you one. I'm serious.I spent yesterday...
 
Why You Should Always Say "Hello" In The Elevator
 
Liz Linzer
 
I recently traveled to Europe to visit a few of our offices abroad and launch a new, exciting youth employment initiative for...
 
Even if You're Employed, 7 Steps to Take Now
 
Melanie Harris
 
It doesn't matter who you are, where you work, what your title is, how long you've been there or what kind of education you have;...
 
Let's Fix It: End the Talent Shortage by Hiring for Results, Not Skills
 
Lou Adler
 
In this series of posts, Influencers explain what they wish they could fix — and how. Read all the stories here and write...
 
Let's Fix It: How to Design a Winning Resume
 
Tim Brown
 
In this series of posts, Influencers explain what they wish they could fix — and how. Read all the stories here and write...
 
5 Things the Death of my Father Made Me Change
 
Kevin Green
 
Exactly one year ago today, my father lost his long battle with Parkinson's Disease. It was, and remains, the worst day of my...
 
 
 
 
 
You are receiving LinkedIn Pulse emails. Unsubscribe.
This email was intended for Angela Patton (the rib master at SWIFT). Learn why we included this.
If you need assistance or have questions, please contact LinkedIn Customer Service.
 
© 2014, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
 
 

No comments: