Monday, October 27, 2014

ER Doctor: What Scares Me Even More Than Ebola

 
 
 
 
 
Must-Reads for Angela
 
See more
 
 
 
 
 
Highlight of the day
 
 
 
ER Doctor: What Scares Me Even More Than Ebola
 
Dr. Louis M. Profeta on LinkedIn
 
 
 
 
 
 
Recommended for you
 
 
 
Why I Won't Accept Your Linkedin Invitation
 
Michael O'Donnell
 
I get about five or six requests to connect with people on Linkedin every day. I consider each and every request in the spirit I...
 
Thanks for not buying popcorn from my son
 
Trey Tompkins
 
If you declined my son's offer to buy popcorn from his Cub Scout Pack yesterday, I owe you one. I'm serious.I spent yesterday...
 
5 Things the Death of my Father Made Me Change
 
Kevin Green
 
Exactly one year ago today, my father lost his long battle with Parkinson's Disease. It was, and remains, the worst day of my...
 
What Applicants Say In Interviews That Get Them Hired
 
Naomi Seselja
 
The most irresistible job applicants marry their emotional intelligence with competency based answers in their job interviews to...
 
I Quit the Best Job of My Life: A personal tale of how to go home again
 
Ed Cowdrey
 
Everyone knows the old saying "never burn bridges." My story carves those words in stone.In late 2012, I was in a...
 
My 5 Killer Job Interview Questions
 
Tania Seary
 
When I started procurement management consultancy The Faculty, I declared that I was building a culture, not a company.Culture...
 
Work-Life Balance is Bull
 
Jennifer Dulski
 
This article originally appeared in Fortune as "There's no such thing as work-life balance".As parents settle into the...
 
 
 
 
 
You are receiving LinkedIn Pulse emails. Unsubscribe.
This email was intended for Angela Patton (the rib master at SWIFT). Learn why we included this.
If you need assistance or have questions, please contact LinkedIn Customer Service.
 
© 2014, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
 
 

No comments: