Friday, March 27, 2009

Last Sunday

We really had some church at St. Luke all day last Sunday. The spirit was high and Sis. Gaston took ill during altar prayer and the way the church responded was just fabulous. We kept her together until EMS got there. God just took over and everybody started praying and praying and praying later that evening she went home from the hospital. You can't tell me God ain't good (Oh taste and see that the Lord is good) I preached about "A "Strategy for Burden Management"Gal. 6: 2,5 ;1 Peter 5: 7 ;
Psalm 55: 22a.

Sunday evening we went to Greater Faith Church for Rev. Streeter's Anniversary. The St. Luke Choir really did their thing, I was very proud to be the pastor of St. Luke. The membership of St. Luke showed up also. I preached about "A Pastor Who Walks by Faith" Hebrews 11:6. We really had chuch (LOL). This was the church where I was baptized as a child. The Lord took me back to where I first believed.

No comments: