Saturday, May 2, 2009

Letter from Pastor

Hello St. Luke,

I bring you Greetings in the Mighty Magnificient Name of the Lord.

We had a wonderful Resurrection Sunday the whole month was great. i would like to thank you for a few things you have done to make me proudly say that I am the Pastor of St. Luke Missionary Baptist Church.

First, for the wonderful job you done on the 19th of April for our associate minister Rev. Earl W. Drake Jr. at his ordination. It was truly a great service and it wouldn't have been possible without you.
Second, for coming out to a 8:00 PM service like it was 4:00 PM. I love the way you are showing up for our evening programs, you are definetely keeping up your part of the deal.
Third, the surprise i got last Sunday Morning when I got to church. Words can't express the way I felt when the blindfold came off. I love the way you support your Pastor and associate ministers.
Fourth, Thanks for all your condolances during the passing of Sis. Shalonda Drake, I'm sure I speak for the Lovelace family also. Thanks for showing up, It means a lot just to see your faces.
Fifth, tithes and offerings are getting better, let's keep up the good work and step out on faith a little more so we can acheive our vision. Remember "Vision to Victory". (Proverbs 29:18) Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.

Keep up the good work St. Luke, Just keep the faith, And never cease to pray; just walk upright, Call Him noon, day, or night. He'll be there. There's no need to worry, For God never fails!

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Robert C. Drake Sr.

No comments: